Efficient and Effective Shipping Strategies
CSM ensures safe delivery of your temperature-controlled products worldwide. We can accommodate a wide range of environmental conditions to protect your clinical trial materials during transit both domestically and internationally.
Whether your materials are shipped from manufacturer to CSM, CSM to clinical sites or back to our reconciliation department, we provide temperature-controlled and monitored shipping. Our temperature monitoring solutions include single-use, multi-use, or active web-based monitoring for real-time details on your shipment including location and when the package is opened.
CSM is IATA certified to air transport dangerous goods.
- Temperature-Controlled Trucks
- Pallet-Sized Temperature-Controlled Shippers
- Validated Re-Usable Shippers for 96 to 120 Hours
- Temperature Range of CRT, 2-8°C, -20°C
- Dry Ice (-70°C) or Gel Pack Shippers (2-8°)
- Validated for 48 Hours
- Cryogenic Shippers