On-Demand Packaging and Labeling
Revolutionize the Way You Manage Your Supply Chain
We recognize the packaging and labeling obstacles you face, from time constraints to study changes that cause re-work and waste. With the On-Demand method, you are able to shorten timelines, reduce costs and increase the flexibility of your study.
On-Demand focuses on actual enrollment, allowing your company to start a clinical trial in just a few weeks. On-Demand is the packaging and labeling of clinical supplies specifically for and immediately prior to each shipment request. Additionally, your shipment request will be processed within 48 hours.
Our On-Demand services include bottling, patient kit assembly and label application. Like traditional packaging and labeling, On-Demand is performed under cGMP conditions and diligently follows the requirements of 21 CFR 211 and Annex 13.
How On-Demand Works:
ALL WITHIN 48 HOURS
- Request -An IWR/IVR requests specific kits/blocks via fax or e-mail. We can also customize this process in the event you aren't using an IWR/IVR.
- Dispense - The requested kits are packaged and labeled upon receipt of the request under cGMP conditions and are 200% checked for accuracy before release with an additional 100% oversight and final release by Quality Control.
- Ship – Within 48 hours of Request, CTM is shipped overnight to study sites in a protocol specific pack out.
The On-Demand Difference:
- Eliminate Re-Work
- Reduce Drug Waste
- Eliminates Need for Packaging Campaigns
- Accommodates Change with Quick Turnaround
- Reduces Storage and Inventory
- Makes Adaptive Trials Possible
"I want to extend my deepest appreciation for the support and help that you have lent me on our Phase III project. Thank you for taking the time to promptly assist me with my many urgent requests. Without your help and timely guidance, I would not have been able to meet my study's timeline."
Sr. Clinical Data Manager, Pharmaceutical Company