Secure and Customizable Storage Options
We realize the wide range of storage capabilities you’ll need throughout the lifecycle of your study. CSM’s cGMP storage facilities offer a variety of controlled environmental conditions to accommodate your supplies.
To ensure your materials are protected, we have a 24/7 environmental monitoring and security system as well as controlled access throughout our facilities. Our web-based Stock Inventory Management System (SIMS) allows clients to track warehouse and site inventories in real-time.
Available Storage Conditions:
- Controlled Room Temperature and Relative Humidity (20° to 25°C)
- 18,000 CFT Drive-in Refrigerator (2° to 8°C)
- Multiple Walk-in Refrigerators (2° to 8°C)
- Walk-in Freezers (-10° to -25°C)
- Walk-in Deep Freezer (-20° to -40°C)
- Ultra Low Freezers (-70°C or Colder)
- Cryogenic Storage (Vapor and Liquid)
- DEA Storage Vault, Safe & Cage
Controlled Substance (CII – CV) Handling
- CRT - Pallet Capacity of Approximately 500