Biological Sample collection kit design and assembly
As your trusted global partner for biological sample logistics, CSM ensures that the best-integrated solutions for designing and supplying, collection kit building, transporting, storage, and electronic verification processes are readily available and cater to the exact biomedical supply needs of your study. This process allows for you as the client to limit risks, improve traceability, and efficiently manage your budget for biological sample storage logistics.
Since 2000, CSM’s biological sample management team has managed over 750 projects and supplied over 30,000 sites with the design and assembly of sample collection kits.
Our customized design of all required collection material includes the full documentation process for lab manuals, labels, and shipping documents. Additionally, our biological sample management service provides ambient and frozen shipping boxes compliant to the IATA requirements along with combined and cooled shippers.
Committed to always putting your interests first, CSM’s clinical support services offer the design and assembly services for sample collection kits.
With one contract and one solution - from the design and assembly of sample collection kits to the logistics surrounding your biological samples - CSM supports the management of your phase I through phase IV clinical trials.
CSM delivers outstanding quality with an 18+ year track record of inventory management and can consolidate biological samples from disparate central laboratories and clinics.
Biological Sample Collection Kit Design and Assembly Logistics
When designing and assembling biological sample collection kits, CSM strategically offers these collection kit building methods and here is what you can expect when we create yours:
- Implementation of a kit strategy specific to the protocol properties, including sending kits per patient or per visit
- Design of the biological sample collection kits and labels (including the identification of subjects and tubes) and associated documents (including the related requisition form)
- Design and implementation of documentation, including laboratory manuals, laminated sheets, requisition forms, resupply forms, labels and logistics documents
- Creation of shipping kits for the biological samples containing pre-printed air transport letters and shipping documents
Our Biological Sample Labeling Services:
- Single and multi-panel
- Single and multi-lingual
- Randomized and open
- Variable text
- 30+ languages fully supported
- Sequentially numbered
- Labels designed to maintain adhesion at CRT, 2-8°C, -20°C, -70°C and -180°C
- Code break envelopes
- Scratch-off labels
- Blinding laminates
- Barcode Printing
- Colored Text and Labels
- Logo and Graphic Placement
- Booklet Labels – include up to 30 pages
- Extended Content Labels
- Directions for use inserts
LEARN MORE ABOUT RETURN, RECONCILIATION AND DESTRUCTION SERVICES
“I would like to express our sincere thanks to your team for the extraordinary work and dedication. We would not have been able to meet our clinical program goal without CSM’s heroic effort.”
Vice President of Technical Operations, BioPharma Company