Facilities and Equipment
CSM’s facilities and equipment allow for speed and precision during the packaging, storage and distribution of clinical supplies. At our cGMP facility in Fargo, ND, we manage the clinical supplies process for hundreds of clinical studies worldwide.
CSM is a quality-driven organization, evident by the hundreds of successful audits we’ve completed and the unparalleled cleanliness you notice as soon as you walk through the doors. CSM maintains 24/7 environmental monitoring and security to ensure our clients' materials are safe and stored properly.
CSM is VAWD Accredited as well as a Wholesale Drug Distributor.
Within our facilities we have:
- Full spectrum temperature controlled storage
- Customizable processing rooms to suit client needs
- Label Printing Suite
- Blistering, bottling and carding capabilities
- Controlled substance storage and handling (CII-CV)
- Class II Biological Safety Hood
- Redundant environmental systems and back up units
“We were very impressed with our visit to CSM’s facility. It’s not often that you leave an audit wondering what excuse you can have to come back. Usually you leave with a great deal of hesitation, but not with CSM. Your team is awesome!”
Chief Operating Officer, Biotech Company